Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Pepakura Jango Fett Arena Jet Pack

• 4 Replies
Pepakura Jango Fett Arena Jet Pack
« on: Mar 27, 2011, 10:00 AM »
Has anyone attempted this?  I'm getting ready to begin it and just wondering if anyone else has done one.  I'll post pics as I go.

Scooter X
Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya.- "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
Re: Pepakura Jango Fett Arena Jet Pack
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2011, 02:53 PM »
I'm working on my second one right now.  I gave the first to a vod when it was nearly finished because he needed a jetpack. :)

Naglium

• I love it when a plan comes together!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians
« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2011, 09:55 PM »
head over to www.clonetroopers.net... look for Skip.  board name is Skuipilkinson..   Thats where I got mine...  he has exactly what you're looking for.

« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2011, 06:53 PM »
I searched for Skip and didn't find him.  Are you sure about his board name?  Could you link me to his profile or a thread?

Scooter X
Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya.- "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2011, 08:16 PM »
You don't need to search for Skip (who is a Mando Merc too, by the way)... it's his pep file that's linked to in our tutorials/templates section.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!