Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Beast Hunter Trophies

• 6 Replies
Beast Hunter Trophies
« on: Jan 07, 2014, 10:57 PM »
A few nights ago I found some leftover Hobby Lobby claws I bought a few years ago for a concept Sith character I created. I started painting them up last night, but I need to pick up a few more colors of acrylic paint and aome clear coat to finish them.

Anyhow, here's what I've got so far. What do you all think?

« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2014, 12:37 AM by Hammerdown » Logged

Ronin Tavic

• Awards Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 2016 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Baeast Hunter Trophies
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2014, 12:22 AM »
that's a good start :) how big are those?

Pre-App pics and upgrade thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63828.15
"I only take 2 things seriously: the lives of my vode, and the deaths of my enemies"
Ni redalu o'r vhetin be'kyram.
"I dance in death's valley"
"we're not mercenary's, more like adventure capitalists"

Re: Baeast Hunter Trophies
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2014, 12:36 AM »
Thanks. They're about 3.5-4". Hopefully hitting hobby lobby this weekend for the paint and to see if they have any teeth or feathers. Since ot's too cold to take my weapon project outside to do the bondo work, I figured why not work on some trophies, right?

Kitala-Enby

• Slowly returning to active forum presence.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Beast Hunter Trophies
« Reply #3 on: Jan 09, 2014, 08:20 PM »
I like. There should be a trophies section under accessories as I had no idea where to put things on trophies until jasher posted the wampa horns tutorial here. Might make it easier for other mandos to find and might attract more wps for trophies and therefor more references for other members to use.

I sell awesome armour in the Hawkers Guild
CHECK IT OUT!.

Live Action Deathwatch Build.

Custom Copper Covert Mando.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
MABEL #036 & #038 apparently
VOTS #014
« Reply #4 on: Feb 03, 2014, 06:01 PM »

Six inch, retractable claw, like a razor.

"What do you extract?"
Anything and everything, but I was specifically trained in acquiring information from people.
« Reply #5 on: Feb 03, 2014, 06:06 PM »
Yea, I priced some replicas for those online. They were all very detailed and more than I wanted to spend. I got 2 packs of 5 of these from Hoppy Lobby for $4 or so each. They're plain black rubber so theyre cheaper that way.

« Reply #6 on: Feb 03, 2014, 10:56 PM »
Haha, wasn't trying to make a suggestion. Just my weird mind making links to other things.

"What do you extract?"
Anything and everything, but I was specifically trained in acquiring information from people.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!