Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Gauntlet LEDs

• 2 Replies
Gauntlet LEDs
« on: Nov 28, 2014, 09:16 PM »
The general idea of my character is a guy who is adept in hacking and sniping. My only weapon will be a sniper and a possible pistol. So I want to look really teched out with lighting. I want my gauntlets to look really active and I want 2 different designs on each. I don't know anything about electronics so if someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

Re: Gauntlet LEDs
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29, 2014, 05:39 AM »
Well....have a think about what you want the gaunts to look like and have a look through this forum.

Lights aren't that difficult, screens can be had with Lil digits pic frames (you'll spot the thread below).

Once you gave a rough idea I'm sure somebody will help you out with your options.

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
Re: Gauntlet LEDs
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2015, 06:14 PM »
You can buy battery cases with lead wires that hook up to whatever battery you plan to use for the LEDs. You can also buy LEDs in housings and lead wires to hook to whatever battery case you use. The work is almost done for you once you drill the holes for the lights.

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!