Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

my armor wip (pic heavy)

• 6 Replies

DAK Beroya

• Awards Family events 40+ hrs of charity work Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
my armor wip (pic heavy)
« on: Mar 22, 2016, 04:14 PM »
have gone for full metal amor had to do a bit of cutting to get it to fit better

then all sprayed

then massed up and sprayed

then made a start on the gallants

then weathering time

OM#1498               M.A.R.S. #42
B.O.O.M #26          V.O.T.S # 59
ALUMINATI #39      G.O.M.O.L # 021
D.A.D.M #001         M.A.C.K #29
troops 62 I think

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault
Re: my armor wip (pic heavy)
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2016, 01:57 PM »
What you have so far looks good, you have done a good job with your painting and weathering. You said you cut down the plates, can we get another shot of them on you as in the first picture they look a bit on the large side. It could be that they just need to be shaped to hug you better. Can really tell for sure.

But you are headed in a good direction for sure and I look forward to seeing your whole kit come together, when you get to your soft goods make sure your weathering is consistent with the weathering on your plates.

DAK Beroya

• Awards Family events 40+ hrs of charity work Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2016, 02:21 PM »
What you have so far looks good, you have done a good job with your painting and weathering. You said you cut down the plates, can we get another shot of them on you as in the first picture they look a bit on the large side. It could be that they just need to be shaped to hug you better. Can really tell for sure.

But you are headed in a good direction for sure and I look forward to seeing your whole kit come together, when you get to your soft goods make sure your weathering is consistent with the weathering on your plates.

thanks had one of the app teams pass on the size of the plats

troops 62 I think

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault
« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2016, 02:25 PM »
Well in that case, best of luck with the rest of your kit!

« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2016, 03:58 PM »
I really love your color scheme! Keep up the good work vod! :)

"It makes me happy that I make you nervous...that tells me you aren't stupid."

Armor:

Helmet:

Techblade a.k.a Dral Tracinya : http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=111300.0

DAK Beroya

« Reply #5 on: Mar 23, 2016, 05:17 PM »
I really love your color scheme! Keep up the good work vod! :)

thanks

troops 62 I think

DAK Beroya

« Reply #6 on: Apr 06, 2016, 12:47 PM »
so got sum more bits done on my kit

troops 62 I think

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!