Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Azal’tra Nova. App Submitted. Pics on Page four.

• 72 Replies

Kitala-Enby

• Slowly returning to active forum presence.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Kit's Wip for Azal’tra.
« Reply #50 on: Jan 09, 2015, 09:17 PM »
Chest strapping is finished, one leg is tailored, unfortunately she's torn a ligament in her leg, so can't walk much right now, Will test fit in a few weeks when she's better. going round to hers on Sunday, going to sort the shoulder and bicep strapping and attachment.

Here's some pics we took before I finished the strapping or started tailoring.

unfortunately lots of things aren't sitting properly in this photo, Some of them still need velcro/snapped down. and there's a lot of fitting and tweak work needing done. Hope to get back on this asap.

I sell awesome armour in the Hawkers Guild
CHECK IT OUT!.

Live Action Deathwatch Build.

Custom Copper Covert Mando.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
MABEL #036 & #038 apparently
VOTS #014

Kai Ree'tat

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Legends of Mandalore Brigade Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #51 on: Jan 09, 2015, 09:39 PM »
Hope she gets to feeling, better her kit is looking more and more awesome.

Kitala-Enby

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #52 on: Feb 25, 2015, 01:37 PM »
Okay this took longer than expected but I have been doing work. Sine this last post everything is just about done. I added 2 more shoulder bells to the standard side, made her a hand plate with built in Garrote cord, got her gunts from Reyn. painted and weathered everything, took in her flight suit, and made most of her girth, Tonight I am going round. we are going to finish her girth and attach her new kama. then we're going to look into taking app pictures.

Here's a pic we took the other day when she was round. Leg isn't better but least she can get into a kit right now :)

since she left I tackled the main points we needed to work on: Tailor flight suit. Paint remaining armour pieces, Make girth belt. She hasne been round for a while but I have made this progress:

Here's her girth so far:

Hopefully we willhave app pictures done tonight :).

CHECK IT OUT!.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
VOTS #014

Reyn Vok'chi

• Awards Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #53 on: Feb 25, 2015, 01:50 PM »
I just love this armour. Can't fault it, can't wait to see it finished. That is all.  8)

Natan Vizsla

• Not the Force, excessive force.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #54 on: Feb 25, 2015, 02:17 PM »
I'm coming in pretty late on this but it looks good.

Have you thought of (or anyone suggested) using a pressure sensor in the grip of the bow to turn on the ELwire or contacts on the grip and the glove to complete a circuit? The pressure sensor could be placed so that the thumb could hit it when drawing back the ELwire. Just my 2 cents.

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #55 on: Feb 25, 2015, 04:44 PM »
You've been busy Kit. Looking good.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Azaltra-Nova

• Professional Nexu Hunter
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Beastmaster Brigade Member Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #56 on: Feb 25, 2015, 05:19 PM »
Hi very first post and have just submitted my application so fingers crossed :D
here are the pics of the finished costume

Hope you like the Kit :).

Kitala-Enby

« Reply #57 on: Feb 25, 2015, 07:07 PM »
Glad we finally got this done. After having a wee look over these with fresh eyes I'm noticing that the girth is sitting a bit squinty, Throwing off the ab and cod. I think I need to find a way to affix the TK shoulder further forward. I can tilt it forward but it slips back with movement.

Actually I just realized that those problems are probably caused by how she's standing because of her leg.

« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2015, 07:57 PM by Kitala-Enby » Logged
CHECK IT OUT!.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
VOTS #014

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Azal’tra Nova. App Submitted. Pics on Page four.
« Reply #59 on: Feb 27, 2015, 12:31 PM »
love this concept, cant wait to see it realized :)

Kitala-Enby

« Reply #60 on: Feb 27, 2015, 04:58 PM »
Concept? Realised? Rory the app has been sent in :p

CHECK IT OUT!.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
VOTS #014

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #61 on: Feb 28, 2015, 02:15 PM »
Kit looksIincredible.  Good luck with the app!! :)

Kitala-Enby

« Reply #62 on: Mar 03, 2015, 03:35 PM »
Congrats Hun. Now lets blast though your brigade app :)

« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2015, 03:39 PM by Kitala-Enby » Logged
CHECK IT OUT!.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
VOTS #014

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
« Reply #63 on: Mar 03, 2015, 06:04 PM »
this kit looks incredible!! :)

Kitala-Enby

« Reply #64 on: Mar 04, 2015, 02:15 AM »
Thanks Rory. We're all very proud.

OYA Vok'Chi! 30 official members.

CHECK IT OUT!.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
VOTS #014

Udesii Baar'ur

• You only live once, why not die a hero
« Reply #65 on: Mar 04, 2015, 04:29 PM »
Congrats Hun. Now lets blast though your brigade app :)

I like this vod.  Great job on the kit and congrats on the kill strips.

ウデシー バーラー
(udeshii baaraa)

#85 Elegant Mandos
#20 Tough Mando Society
#10 Ewok Relocation Agency
#22 M.A.R.S.
#07 Mandalolita
#155 MAJIC

Ashen Kelborn

• Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din - Family is more than Blood
  • Awards Family events 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #66 on: Mar 11, 2015, 08:36 AM »
That is some fantastis paint app and overall armour building.
What brigade you thinking?

Kitala-Enby

« Reply #67 on: Mar 11, 2015, 03:18 PM »
That is some fantastis paint app and overall armour building.
What brigade you thinking?

Beast hunter/taimer

CHECK IT OUT!.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
VOTS #014

Kuu

• As Haran Mhi Nu'Lise' - Ja'haili' Ni
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #68 on: Apr 02, 2015, 09:56 AM »
i don't think I ever replied but... I love that kit! Great job on the chest plates.

I've got another one for Jae I need to build and I'm fairly certain that "mark iv" will use the tape for the pattern as well.

| aka "Matt R." | Helpful Stuff |Facebook | VRCA #053 | M.V.S. #10 | B.E.A.R.D.S. #77 | S.P.A.R.C.K. #2 | OM: Sept. 20, 2014

Ihala

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #69 on: Apr 02, 2015, 11:25 AM »
Your kit is awesome!

Elek, ke gana ash...
"Yes, have some..."

MMCC #1112

Kitala-Enby

« Reply #70 on: Apr 24, 2015, 08:56 AM »
Not much has happened with this Kit lately. We've all been rather busy. but plans will progress to get Az up to brigade status.

Her new SAZ helmet arrived. that's going to get some serious modifications and won't be in use until after brigade approval.

I'm going to mod up her armour for dual beast hunter/tamer. should be very fun.

only recent updates are crush gauntlet base is done. she will just have a single crush gauntlet on her left arm with the rest of her kit being heavily armoured like that on the left. still need paint and weathering but off to a good start. next up, hand tying a net.

Watch this space. Hopefully going to get lots more done.

*Edited as i forgot to spell check before posting*

« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2015, 09:06 AM by Kitala-Enby » Logged
CHECK IT OUT!.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
VOTS #014

Azaltra-Nova

• Professional Nexu Hunter
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Beastmaster Brigade Member Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #71 on: Mar 03, 2016, 09:09 AM »
So It's been a long time since I posted. I don't get on here very much so I mostly let kit do the talking.

We've managed to get the app pics together for beast hunter, With the intention of going forward with upgrades to dual brigade beast hunter/tamer.

So last time my kit was here:

Hi very first post and have just submitted my application so fingers crossed :D
here are the pics of the finished costume

Hope you like the Kit :).

Now I am here:

Quick break down of the upgrades:

Spikes added to shoulder
Crush gauntlets added
cape
pouches
Bone knife
claw bola
fang leash
net
new belt
Wookie Braids -that i am now realizing I've forgotten for this app, but I will add them on next time-
Big Shebs spear courtesy of Kitala enby
and a test patch of verdigris weathering on my shoulder.

A lot of the progress is stuff I've asked kit for. others are stuff kit has suggested will work or that she has already made and that fit. She did most of the work, I just offer moral support and funding but I'm starting to learn :P

On the upgrade list:

Weather the cape further
Add a fur trim/topper to the cape made of the pelt of a spiked animal
Hunting/Drinking trophy horn with mandalorian banding on the outside.
Climbing axes
New spear and shield. (secret project)
Adjust fit of everything
New vest/kama

With the fur topper. It's like to be a brown/tan tuft of fur that will cover the top 5th of the green cape, draping down in a V shape. the pelt will feature 10 horns protruding from it at random.

The hunting horn will be made from a large cow horn that kitala is going to clean out and seal to be suitable to drink from.
The plan here is to made "metal" bands that go round the horn with mando'a runes round the outside. maybe make a chest diamond shaped "inlay" in other words, etch the shape in and paint the inside of it so that it looks like metal embedded in the horn.

the climbing axes will be similar to those used for mountain climbing, and would be used to help with climbing trees and difficult terrain while in armour. the toe spikes on my boots will also play this part.

I submitted my app so I look forward to hearing back from that. But the upgrades sill continue.

Thanks everybody.

Kitala-Enby

« Reply #72 on: Mar 03, 2016, 09:16 AM »
Everything is coming along so well :).

Hope you get approved :)

Realizing now that the lighting in my flat i nowhere near as good as the lighting in your house. will need to take your next round of pics on a nice day while outside.

CHECK IT OUT!.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
VOTS #014

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!