Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Stormrooper building a mando for his wife (WIP)

• 2 Replies
Stormrooper building a mando for his wife (WIP)
« on: Aug 17, 2014, 02:45 AM »
Hey folks,
like the titles says i am Trooper not officially 501st, too lazy (and busy) to dress up and send my pics but will do! :P

Anyway i bought a Bo Katan kit from KWD for my wife and i am currently working on it, we were supose to do a Bo Katan Canon but a friend of ours (locally) had the same idea before us so we decided to change our plans... Wife finally decided to go for a Boba Fett prototype armor in the style of a lady so basially a Bo Katan prototype armor all white... hehe

As for now its going to be all white (no battle damage, weathering etc...) We have the Montreal Comic-Con coming in about a month so we are a bit in a rush right now... Later this year i will probably re-work the armor and add details like weathering and black wash...

So i started with the ammo belt/pouches.

I cutted my box for the ammo pouches from these foam puzzle mat that they sells at Wal-Mart:

Folded it and glued, i made 8 of them:

Here is my pattern to cover these boxes with white faux leather:

Here is the final product:

We are sanding all the pieces of the armor as we speak, tomorow i might have a few questions regarding the assembly...

Thanks for reading,

Martin.

« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2014, 02:49 AM by Rawgee » Logged
Re: Stormrooper building a mando for his wife (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 22, 2014, 11:22 AM »
 I really like the belt pouches so far they look great!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!