Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Evolution of Tyno Buruk Krast (PIC HEAVY!)- Resurrection Pg3

• 55 Replies

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: The Evolution of Tyno Buruk Krast (PIC HEAVY!)
« Reply #50 on: Jul 09, 2015, 06:47 PM »
About time, vod. :P

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Nirob

• What doesn't kill me dies.
  • Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #51 on: Jul 10, 2015, 09:53 AM »
Just in time before I repaint my gam.

Tyno Krast

• Easy way or hard way? Either way, I get paid.
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #53 on: Mar 12, 2024, 04:42 PM »
Oya!

Soooo it's been a minute.

I am currently in the process of overhauling. Things are coming together...finally. I'll be creating a new WIP thread soon if anyone is interested.  :like:

Tyno Krast

• Easy way or hard way? Either way, I get paid.
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Tyno Krast (PIC HEAVY!) Resurrection Pg3
« Reply #54 on: Mar 22, 2024, 07:23 PM »
Ok, it's reveal time!!!

This is an idea I've had for years. A flight suit that doubles as "casual" wear. So after a troop I can kit down and still keep it Swarsy. This is great for cons or other events where maybe my troop shift is over but we still need people to be at the booth. This will also give me an outfit to wear to Galaxy's Edge since we can't wear our beskar.

Here's the concept:

Here's the "finished" flightsuit. This is of Modern Era and not meant to be Post-Imp

I still have some modifications that I would like to make. More weathering, a way to conceal the zipper when worn out of armor, and some greeblies.

I'll also make the double sleeves a bit more prominent by running some hoses up from my gauntlets.

Please let me know what you think and if anything needs to be changed for approval. I was a little concerned about the pockets at first, but it looks like Post-Imp has no pockets, but Modern Era should be fine. There are no seat or side pockets. Just the two cargo pockets.

I am still waiting on new boots and a gunbelt/holster. I won't need the gunbelt/holster for approval but it will still be nice to have. Also, I have some new gloves on the way.

I need to make a few minor upgrades and repairs to my beskar, but I hope to be ready to re-submit in a month or two!

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
*insert "DUDE! SWEET!" meme*

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!