Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ref Al'drann

• 89 Replies

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Ref Al'drann v. 2 and Rohlan Dyre [New blaster page 2]
« Reply #25 on: Aug 20, 2012, 03:25 PM »
Thanks all  ;D

Made my sidearm like I said I would. It's based on the Boba sidearm.

Pretty dang happy with it! Especially considering it cost me $5 and about 2 hours to construct.
Now all I have to do is make a leather drop holster based off of the Nemrod one.

Next I think I'll tackle some Jodo Kast style grenades and the holster for those too...

Re: Ref Al'drann v. 2 and Rohlan Dyre
« Reply #26 on: Aug 22, 2012, 09:43 PM »
Dude this is AWSOME!!!! I hope mine comes out this good.

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #27 on: Aug 22, 2012, 10:57 PM »
Probably one of my favorite looking kits.
ITS TOO DAMN SHARP MAN.

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #28 on: Sep 09, 2012, 01:30 PM »
Two great kits  ;D .

Nice one Ref ;) .
Thanks!

Dude this is AWSOME!!!! I hope mine comes out this good.
Thanks vod  ;D

Probably one of my favorite looking kits.
ITS TOO DAMN SHARP MAN.

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #29 on: Sep 13, 2012, 08:30 PM »
Funny you posted that. ZZ top is actually having a concert in NYC some time soon.
Aside from that. I'm sure the girls go crazy for you, you sharp dressed mando.  :laugh:

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #30 on: Sep 13, 2012, 08:56 PM »
Your chest lights in white look really good with your kit, I've allways been toying with the idea of making some myself, but I'm never happy with it so I just ditch the idea after I see the end product...

but if you don't want yours...I'm sure Karvas would find them nifty on his rig :P

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Ref Al'drann

« Reply #31 on: Sep 27, 2012, 08:57 PM »
Your chest lights in white look really good with your kit, I've allways been toying with the idea of making some myself, but I'm never happy with it so I just ditch the idea after I see the end product...

but if you don't want yours...I'm sure Karvas would find them nifty on his rig :P

Blue actually  8) You should consider it. Those little extra details really bring a costume to life.

« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2012, 02:48 PM by Ref Al'drann » Logged

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #33 on: Sep 28, 2012, 09:24 PM »
Hmm...probably...too cheap to buy one set up for that though, until I aquire the info on making my own, I will have none :p

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Ref Al'drann

« Reply #34 on: Oct 05, 2012, 03:15 PM »
Some photos from a recent troop:

Love this one-

I also decided to keep a WIP thread open so I can keep the clutter down before it begins on this thread. Check it out here

Ref Al'drann

« Reply #35 on: Nov 04, 2012, 01:11 PM »
Here's some shots from LBCC. Not sure how I feel about the helmet.

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #36 on: Nov 04, 2012, 01:15 PM »
Looks cool, cause its a cool bucket. However, I'm a fan of the original on your kit. Just fits. And hey! Its all the mercs that have been Mega helpful on my build  :laugh:

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #37 on: Nov 04, 2012, 03:43 PM »
Really dig the helmet  8)  8)  However I agree with Karvas, can't go wrong with your other one.  So I guess what I'm trying to say is; they  both look great with it!  ;)

Ref Al'drann

« Reply #38 on: Nov 09, 2012, 12:19 PM »
Thanks guys. Hmm more orange... I like the idea, I just have to figure out where/how to implement it.

I think you guys are going to like this. I'm about to show you the very first iteration of my mandalorian armor. This is when it was just a Halloween costume (are you ready for this) only two years ago. We don't all start out doing well. Some of us slog our way through terrible, terrible ideas and decisions before we figure things out  :laugh:

Without further ado, I present Ref Al'drann in his infancy:

« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2015, 09:11 PM by Ref Al'drann » Logged

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #39 on: Nov 09, 2012, 12:50 PM »
Like the above kit better. Think you should go back to it.

Tempest

• The Villain
  • Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #40 on: Nov 09, 2012, 02:54 PM »
I.. can't tell if you're wearing knee armor or not. ^_^;

And you'll want to hide the laces on your boots. :)

« Last Edit: Nov 09, 2012, 02:56 PM by Tempest » Logged
Zyras "Tempest" Marek/Tobi Ryn.
New build: Legacy - WIP.

Ref Al'drann

« Reply #41 on: Nov 09, 2012, 03:01 PM »
Hahaha might want to check what I wrote before the pic, Tempest. That is an OLD picture :laugh:
It shows my costume two years ago before I got involved with the mercs. But yes, you're right. I would have needed knee armor and boot covers, but I think those were the least of my issues :laugh:

« Last Edit: Nov 09, 2012, 03:21 PM by Ref Al'drann » Logged

Tempest

• The Villain
  • Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #42 on: Nov 10, 2012, 01:27 PM »
Hahaha might want to check what I wrote before the pic, Tempest. That is an OLD picture :laugh:
It shows my costume two years ago before I got involved with the mercs. But yes, you're right. I would have needed knee armor and boot covers, but I think those were the least of my issues :laugh:

Totally missed that. xD

I really love the new kits. ^_^

Zyras "Tempest" Marek/Tobi Ryn.
New build: Legacy - WIP.

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #43 on: Nov 10, 2012, 01:41 PM »
Orange jaig eyes?

Ref Al'drann

« Reply #44 on: Nov 10, 2012, 05:38 PM »
Totally missed that. xD

I really love the new kits. ^_^
It's cool. It gave me a good laugh  :D

Orange jaig eyes?
I'd considered that, but I don't know they'd look so great on the off-white. Plus I'm walking a fine line on making the helmet too busy I think. It's just off-balance with the rest of the kit... I think we're on the right track though.

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #45 on: Nov 10, 2012, 11:26 PM »
Maybe some orange tick marks on the lower cheek?

Ref Al'drann

« Reply #46 on: Nov 11, 2012, 12:48 AM »
I've got three on my left cheek.
The more I look at it I think there isn't something missing. I mean I really like the skull paint scheme. I'm sure I'll make changes to it... I like the suggestions though.

« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2012, 12:57 AM by Ref Al'drann » Logged

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #47 on: Nov 12, 2012, 11:22 AM »
I like it as it is.

Membership revoked due to pending felony convictions

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #48 on: Nov 12, 2012, 11:41 AM »
I was thinking orange skull, but it might be too much orange.

bioshutt

• Haastal Videk M.A. #027
« Reply #49 on: Nov 13, 2012, 02:52 AM »
orange pinstripe
or
prase written in mandoa with orange paint

Adam V. S.
Beskar'gam http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=39139.0
One mind, any weapon
My Dragons

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!