Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tweaking my Armor : II (a little image heavy) Update on pg. NOW 36 ! !

• 529 Replies

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
I'd love to see you do the full super-trooper Fett costume.  You'd kill that I'm sure  8)
Bingo !!!   ;) 8)   Up next.

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

ConDar Ward

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
As skilled as you are i would go canon..maybe a Jodo or Montross

Thanks Brother ... I've thought about Jodo actually .. but ... I'm leaning more Towards the
all White Super Trooper next..... Then finish the MQ Proto Fett ...  ;)

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Bingo !!!   ;) 8)   Up next.

Now you really have my attention!!! 

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Special Operations Brigade Member
awesome work bud ;)

and  full super-trooper Fett costume.  :o   

I want to see it now  ;D

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Specs_Avatar

• Just a farmer
I'd love to see you do the full super-trooper Fett costume.  You'd kill that I'm sure  8)
I want to see this right meow  :P

Xarandos Orade
Inspired by Ghes Orade
Planning - http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=75271.0
Bucket: 10%
Armor: 50%
Soft Parts: 0%
Weapons: 0%

ConDar Ward

All in time ner'vode ... all in Time ...  ;)

It will have to be in another Thread too ... :rolleyes:

Now i must do Kal Skirata, if only to go to an event up in your area to troop with you Canon style.

ConDar Ward

Now i must do Kal Skirata, if only to go to an event up in your area to troop with you Canon style.

Ohhh  .... that Would be Fun ....   ;D

I have a lot of new pics of my upgrades & kit Changes ... But this Thread is already So Heavy with them
that I may need to Start another one .. Maybe in the Official Member Armor Critique page ....  :-X

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Special Operations Brigade Member
cool pics Bro ;D

Maybe in the Official Member Armor Critique page ....  :-X

Braver than Me  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

ConDar Ward

Just a Small up date :   :rolleyes:

Since these didn't Take on the First Time Through I though it Was Time to give it another Try.

My gold Leaf Jaig Eyes .... They still need to Be blackwashed and Sealed But I think they Will look good in the End .

Thanks For looking ...  8)

Ashen Kelborn

• Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din - Family is more than Blood
  • Awards Family events 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member
Just keeps getting better, these details are awesome  8)

ConDar Ward

Just keeps getting better, these details are awesome  8)

Cheers Mate !  ...  ;D ;)
upgrades are never really over are they ...lol  :laugh:

Zedrin Ho'dag

• Nothing's impossible; impossible just takes longer
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
It's the little details that make the big difference.  Kandosii ner vod! 

MMCC-0537 | M.A.J.I.C-047 | M.A-025 | M.A.D-004 | B.E.A.R.D.S.-028 | V.A.B.S.-004 | V.R.C.A.-069 | S.O.S.-013 | O.S.B.A.-000

ConDar Ward

It's the little details that make the big difference.  Kandosii ner vod! 

Thanks Ori'vod .... I think it is as Well ...  8)

there will be more little Details added here Soon but I wanted to Wake this Thread up first ...  ;)

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
awesooooooooooome work there vod ;)

ConDar Ward

awesooooooooooome work there vod ;)

Thanks Mate ..  ;)

Glad to See You Back and Busy as Usual ....  8)

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
I'm liking the addition of the eyes, really ties it all together.  Great work as usual ConDar!

ConDar Ward

I'm liking the addition of the eyes, really ties it all together.  Great work as usual ConDar!

Thanks for the complements Vod ... I tried to do it before but they Didn't Take ... :-\
   It's not a Feature that I wanted to rush So I backed off them until I could give them the proper attention they Needed ...
 I think they Turned out pretty well for gold leaf and not paint ..  ;)

More to come , so stay tuned .. 8)

ConDar Ward

I had to do a little Repainting the Other Day ..  :rolleyes:

Thanks For Looking  ..... ;D

Vhett Naast

ConDar Ward

Nice!

Thanks Ner'vod .. Gotta Represent ...  ;D 8)

Uneek Top'El

• I am back from the dead !!
Very nice my friend !! Love the Jaig eyes too !! Great work as always !!

MMCC OM # 625 M.A.J.I.C Member # 81 MA # 53 Taakure Clan !!

ConDar Ward

Very nice my friend !! Love the Jaig eyes too !! Great work as always !!

Thank you Most Kindly Ner'vod ..  ;D
 Hopefully I'll have a Few more updates here Shortly So Keep checking in ... ;)

Uneek Top'El

• I am back from the dead !!
I am hoping to have a few myself !! Got to get back in the game!!  :rolleyes:

MMCC OM # 625 M.A.J.I.C Member # 81 MA # 53 Taakure Clan !!

ConDar Ward

I am hoping to have a few myself !! Got to get back in the game!!  :rolleyes:

I've been there Brother .... Believe me ....   :rolleyes:

All in time .. I hope things are Going better and Will continue to improve for you ..  ;)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!