Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Start of my soft parts.

• 4 Replies
Start of my soft parts.
« on: Jul 22, 2017, 05:55 PM »
This is all I have done at the moment ill update as my soft parts grow in number.

« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2017, 06:42 PM by Zebra38 » Logged

grantaire

• Steve Buscemi rhymes with Mom's Spaghetti
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Start of my soft parts.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 24, 2017, 06:35 PM »
Nice wookie braids. :) Where did you get that pouch?

« Reply #2 on: Jul 25, 2017, 06:11 PM »
Well my awesome wife bought me this excellent belt for my birthday and now that I have it I have some plans the second belt pictured i made and its simply a belt to attach my holsters too and the two thigh straps pictured are for those holsters as well to keep them securely against me. 
Nice wookie braids. :) Where did you get that pouch?
got it off some surplus site ages ago ya like it? If you pay shipping its all yours I have no purpose for it. well not now that i have the bandolier i have different pouches in mind for it and this one simply doesnt fit my look im going for.

thought id show you all a picture of myself and say hi!

« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2017, 06:51 PM by Zebra38 » Logged

grantaire

• Steve Buscemi rhymes with Mom's Spaghetti
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: Jul 26, 2017, 01:38 PM »
That belt looks awesome! Unfortunately I don't have a need for a pouch but I'll ask around and see if anyone would want to take it off your hands. Also that pic is crazy!

« Reply #4 on: Aug 02, 2017, 07:26 PM »
That belt looks awesome! Unfortunately I don't have a need for a pouch but I'll ask around and see if anyone would want to take it off your hands. Also that pic is crazy!

Thanks for the kind words here it is as it stands now just need to finish the holsters and see if I need more pouches

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!