Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kai Early Crusader beginings

• 4 Replies

Kai Ree'tat

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Legends of Mandalore Brigade Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Kai Early Crusader beginings
« on: Feb 20, 2019, 03:53 PM »
I have decided to start an Early Crusader kit, I am gearing my design from the Taung culture of the early Mandalorians. I plan to create a helmet that looks similar to that of the Taung head and face, and associated characteristics with the lek and hair falls. I am also going to incorporate a Taung styled waist sash with buckle as well as the loincloth. And similar styling with shoulder, forearm and leg armors with a little bone tossed in for added protection. This will be a process as I intend to create the helmet myself from scratch.

Jennari

• "I am the best. Always was." - Jango Fett
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022
Re: Kai Early Crusader beginings
« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2019, 05:44 PM »
Eager to see where this goes!  :like:

« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2019, 12:02 AM »
I love your design for the helmet, can't wait to see how this will turn out.

LegendaryOne

Kai Ree'tat

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Legends of Mandalore Brigade Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2019, 02:46 PM »
Little more planning done. The axe blades will be made to look like the bone from the spine of an animal, I saw axes and spears listed in some of the Early Era references so I figure they could work, if not I will make a spear.

Jennari

• "I am the best. Always was." - Jango Fett
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22, 2019, 04:50 PM »
Noice!!  :like:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!