Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Key rings as gadget attatchement

• 2 Replies
Key rings as gadget attatchement
« on: Dec 02, 2019, 10:56 PM »
I've looked and looked, but I can't find anything saying whether or not a generic key ring is allowed as a visible component to gadgets or on a belt. I'm aware of obvious earthy things being a no no, and I can't think of a canon example of a metal ring that was definitely just a key ring. It's not a problem either way, I just happen to have a boat load of key rings in varying sizes and colors and would like some clarification. Thanks, vode.

Scorch: Man, this place is giving me the creeps.
Sev: Ah, Scorch... Nothing better than a jungle hunt. Hiding in the bush, putting a plasma bolt through a hostile's cranium... Makes me feel so alive!
Scorch: Okay, now Oh-Seven's giving me the creeps.

Fenrir Kyramud

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
Re: Key rings as gadget attatchement
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2019, 01:45 PM »
I would have to defer to the Approval Team on the validity of keyrings. However, what about concealing the keyrings? Maybe a leather wrap around the metal of the ring itself?

Cat# 1196
Iron Fang: #8
B.O.M.B.: #48.
V.O.T.S.: #43
Dog Lobster Supporter #46
G.O.M.O.L. #5
Re: Key rings as gadget attatchement
« Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 2019, 01:15 AM »
I have alternatives to plain key rings, so wrapping won't be necessary. I was just wondering if I should even consider them as an option, mostly as an aesthetic choice.

Scorch: Man, this place is giving me the creeps.
Sev: Ah, Scorch... Nothing better than a jungle hunt. Hiding in the bush, putting a plasma bolt through a hostile's cranium... Makes me feel so alive!
Scorch: Okay, now Oh-Seven's giving me the creeps.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!