Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Custom Knives Concepts

• 6 Replies

Koza Teroch

• Wrap a taco in a enchilada: TWO POINTS!
Custom Knives Concepts
« on: Jan 10, 2011, 12:55 AM »
While shuffling through my files, I found an old 3D file with some knife concepts. Got inspired to try Kal's 3-edged knife not to long ago, so here it is. I'll post up some other designs later tonight. Use them as you like, unless a specific design is otherwise stated.

Re: Custom Knives Concepts
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2011, 01:35 AM »
That is fracking sweet! I want one or six.

Kal_Buir69

Koza Teroch

« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2011, 01:37 AM »
Thanks!

Here's some others, but just basic silhouettes. All open for use

kalika

« Reply #3 on: Jan 10, 2011, 07:12 PM »
5th down looks almost identical to the Waco Fighter that I designed a few months back... those are for sale through Waco Armory BTW! Great post, those are some great concepts. I especially like the 3D render of the Skirata knife, I've not seen one that looked that good until now.

Koza Teroch

« Reply #4 on: Jan 10, 2011, 09:41 PM »
Thanks! I was trying for a small bolo knife.

Speaking of which, I'm thinking of commissioning a custom knife from ya sometime soon. I'll let you know!

kalika

« Reply #5 on: Jan 11, 2011, 05:59 PM »
No prob, they look awesome. Just check the sale thread for status, I'll be unavailable for a little while.

« Reply #6 on: Sep 20, 2011, 02:19 PM »
i know this is a slightly older topic but i found it when i typed knives in the search bar. I made a real of these thats a WIP thats been layin around the shop a while. Blade is finished but i cant decide on a handle, if anyone wants it ill finish it finally, or i can probably do one in wood or aluminum idk what con rules are but i know oklahoma knife rules are rediculously lax.

I believe in gentle reminders and nudges from the universe... but I believe in a straight up -censored- beating as well

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!