Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

SWTOR jetpack

• 26 Replies
Re: SWTOR jetpack
« Reply #1 on: Feb 29, 2012, 09:39 PM »
Can't wait to see this finished. Along with the rest of the kit.

Born terminal.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 29, 2012, 10:30 PM »
Oh i know, i've been following it closely. just wish there was some real mandalorian affiliation that could make it an official kit under the crl's

Born terminal.

Vult Tavik

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
« Reply #8 on: Mar 10, 2012, 10:14 AM »
This is so awesome!  I have been really working hard to determine what I want my custom kit to look like. Every time I think I have a good idea, My Bounty Hunter in SWTOR gets some new gear that looks even better and I reconsider it. Do you know of anyone with a strictly SWTOR-themed kit?

lolow

« Reply #9 on: Mar 10, 2012, 10:52 AM »
there is 2 girls that made the female version of shae vizla, that ive seen (bounty hunter) the rest are all jedi or sith  :laugh:

lolow

« Reply #10 on: Mar 10, 2012, 11:19 AM »
did little more work on jetpack pre-sended the bondo ,and finished the jet section ,still need little more bondo and final sending  :laugh:

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #11 on: Mar 10, 2012, 11:53 AM »
Nice work ;)

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #12 on: Mar 10, 2012, 11:58 AM »
Very ingenious ! Well done mate ;)

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #15 on: Apr 09, 2012, 01:47 PM »
Nicely done  ;)

« Reply #17 on: Apr 10, 2012, 01:24 PM »
This looks great! I want to make a strictly SWTOR kit as well

Drak Fiurr Verda

• ...Mew...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #18 on: Apr 10, 2012, 03:52 PM »
Very nice job. That looks awesome.

R.I.P Chris, aka Remo Jadd
BVC Command Email: bvclan@mandalorianmercs.com

TrooperJasher

• Squiggle me this...
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
« Reply #19 on: Apr 11, 2012, 01:44 AM »
Very kewl

« Reply #20 on: Apr 11, 2012, 01:31 PM »
On second look, I noticed that this jetpack actually looks just like Shae Vizla's jet pack. Could you tell me the materials you used to costruct the basic frame? I'm starting to work on my Shae Vizla armor and although I have other things I want to get out of the way before the jetpack, perhaps I could do this first to inspire myself :)

Thanks!

lolow

« Reply #21 on: Apr 11, 2012, 02:46 PM »
On second look, I noticed that this jetpack actually looks just like Shae Vizla's jet pack. Could you tell me the materials you used to costruct the basic frame? I'm starting to work on my Shae Vizla armor and although I have other things I want to get out of the way before the jetpack, perhaps I could do this first to inspire myself :)

Thanks!
yea a few of the swtor bounty have it, just the sides change a little and back lights.
 i used ...............

1=Wilton Ultimate 3 in 1 Plastic Caddy  (bottum parts)

1 =toilet ball float

1= 3 inch pvc  coupler

2= buckets  dif.f size

1= 2 inch pvc pipe cut and flatened

2=funnels for inside jets

thats about it for the parts
 :laugh:

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #22 on: Apr 11, 2012, 03:27 PM »
Top stuff bruv ;)

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 03:19 AM »
nicely done, mind if i steal your idea for my own TOR?

any place, any time,for a price....

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!