Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Warlock's Weapon WIP Thread

• 56 Replies

Fenn Beviin

• MMCC #: 2116
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
Re: Warlock's Weapon WIP Thread
« Reply #50 on: Dec 30, 2020, 08:16 AM »
Hehe everyone asks that   no it was a Daisy 1200 co2 pistol.

Well that's interesting! I have never heard of or seen that before

edit: just looked up that BB pistol - that thing looks to be incredibly hard to track down and if you do, they seem to pretty pretty expensive lol where did you pick that up?

« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2020, 08:22 AM by Fenn Beviin » Logged
"Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value."

Instagram: mythos_fenn_shysa

Mythos Fenn Arms (A Sales Thread): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=174182.msg2066382#new

Fenn Shysa WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=80765.0

Blaster Addiction - So many Blasters: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=110659.msg1820500
« Reply #51 on: Dec 30, 2020, 01:37 PM »
Well that's interesting! I have never heard of or seen that before

edit: just looked up that BB pistol - that thing looks to be incredibly hard to track down and if you do, they seem to pretty pretty expensive lol where did you pick that up?

Gift from my father in law.  He was cleani g up and said it didn't work any longer, he didn't need it, figured I could make a cool blaster with it. 

There's a few on eBay for decent price now, just quickly looked and there's even a pair for $35 or so.  Others are a fortune thou lol. One was $125.   

« Reply #52 on: Jan 01, 2021, 06:39 PM »

Added a few more greebs to break up the profile.

« Reply #53 on: Jan 06, 2021, 05:34 PM »
Decided against electronics in my Brodax based handcannon so I put it back together, refilled screw holes and then this time around gave it a good graphite polish.

« Reply #54 on: Mar 10, 2021, 07:03 PM »
Finally nice weather, I managed to work on an idea I had for my hand cannon to properly attach the side greeblie:

It's not much, but certainly beats it just handing on the side as in the above pics and I think it brings the whole thing together a bit.

« Reply #55 on: Jul 19, 2021, 08:22 PM »
Ended up reworking one of my blasters. The original gree lies on too kept breaking off so went with a scope, added a grip greeblie similar.to the biker scout blaster repainted and started to weather.

Also need to replace the scope screws. One of these will replace the short screws holding the scope. Still need to source some for the mount.

« Reply #56 on: Feb 13, 2024, 06:09 AM »
Got a KR-2 from Kaz Rider on Etsy:

Final weathering, once I confirm in the morning in sunlight :

Hey, I know I'm quoting an old post but where would one find that blaster now? I couldn't find a Kaz Rider on Etsy.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!