Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Pogo's Beskar, not gone, merely marching far away

• 12 Replies

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Pogo's Beskar, not gone, merely marching far away
« on: Dec 05, 2015, 10:34 AM »
I dont believe my brother ever got to share these pics of his kit  (if i am wrong please tell me)
So anyway, this is my brothers kit in its full,
most of it is now part of my kit and i where it with pride

miss u bro
x

« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2015, 09:18 AM by Rhenvar » Logged

Ashen Kelborn

• Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din - Family is more than Blood
  • Awards Family events 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Pogo's Beskar, not gone, merely marching far away
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2015, 02:54 AM »
Always a damn good looking kit, thanks for sharing with us Rhenvar  ;D

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 2015, 03:30 AM »
Always a damn good looking kit, thanks for sharing with us Rhenvar  ;D

Anytime my friend :)

Mav runi

• "Judge me by my size, do you?"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Award for 75 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #3 on: Dec 09, 2015, 01:04 AM »
Looks great, i might cry. I remember reading in the mando lore that it is common for pieces of armor of fallen loved ones to be worn by surviving family, and this would make a great example of it.

Mav'runi's WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=43880.0
MMCC - 0765  M5 - #4 EMTS - #096 MLCS#13

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
« Reply #4 on: Dec 12, 2015, 12:28 PM »
Looks great, i might cry. I remember reading in the mando lore that it is common for pieces of armor of fallen loved ones to be worn by surviving family, and this would make a great example of it.

THanks for the kind words :)

Brokar Taakure

• Taakure Clan's skinny bastard XD
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Dec 15, 2015, 10:53 PM »
amazing truly amazing I respect you and your brother may he march on in peace oya

Merc #1011
Taakure clan 10/ E.M.T.S #110/ M.A.J.I.C.#141/V.R.C.A.#58/B.E.A.R.D.S.#82/KOMS #35

Tek Sa'an

• OM #1005 - QMU #007 - Vinyl'alor
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Order of the Ori'Ramikad 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #6 on: Dec 16, 2015, 01:43 PM »
Just from seeing pictures, his kit was awesome, and so is yours. It's really nice that you used much of his kit on yours. I like that a lot. I bet it fills your heart with pride.

ORI’RAMIKAD 2020 | OM #1005 | QMU #007 | VINYL'ALOR | IG-85736
« Reply #7 on: Dec 16, 2015, 06:58 PM »
I myself feel like I am going to cry here. Both kits look amazing.

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
« Reply #8 on: Dec 19, 2015, 02:46 PM »
I myself feel like I am going to cry here. Both kits look amazing.

Thanks vod :)

« Reply #9 on: Dec 23, 2015, 12:54 PM »
Both kits are amazing vode! Well done.

Fenn Beviin

• MMCC #: 2116
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
« Reply #10 on: Dec 23, 2015, 08:52 PM »
I whole heartedly agree  ;D. You and your brother did some pretty amazing work and I am sorry for your loss. Deciding to wear parts of his armor is a pretty cool way to honor him.I have been on the forums for a little while now and as of tonight will be posting pictures of my own armor for approval and seeing yours and your brothers armor come together has been a part of my motivation. Here's to hoping my own looks half as good!

« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2015, 10:44 AM by Kaden Beviin » Logged
"Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value."

Instagram: mythos_fenn_shysa

Mythos Fenn Arms (A Sales Thread): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=174182.msg2066382#new

Fenn Shysa WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=80765.0

Blaster Addiction - So many Blasters: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=110659.msg1820500

Carid Vhett

• M.A.#048. YNWA
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #11 on: Dec 24, 2015, 05:24 AM »
As the title says. Not gone, merely marching far away.

I understand, no prisoners, only trophies
Death is always smiling at you, it is only polite to smile back.
Mhi kisol, mhi briikase kisol, mhi tsad be vode.
Keep Moving Forwards - Monty Oum

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
« Reply #12 on: Dec 27, 2015, 08:47 PM »
I whole heartedly agree  ;D. You and your brother did some pretty amazing work and I am sorry for your loss. Deciding to wear parts of his armor is a pretty cool way to honor him.I have been on the forums for a little while now and as of tonight will be posting pictures of my own armor for approval and seeing yours and your brothers armor come together has been a part of my motivation. Here's to hoping my own looks half as good!

thanks for the kind words vod :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!