Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Armor progress need assistance

• 6 Replies
Armor progress need assistance
« on: Feb 04, 2019, 12:47 AM »
Hey guys! So I’ve started working on the armor, painted it already but could use some advice!  Unfortunately I’m posting on mobile so I don’t know how to upload the image

Avix Dreylestre

• "Cin Vhetin"
Re: Armor progress need assistance
« Reply #1 on: Feb 04, 2019, 01:20 AM »
there's a thread here somewhere about how to post pics.. It'll basically say upload it to photobucket or imgur and copy/paste the link in the text field with "[ img ]" before it and "[ /img ]" after it (minus the spaces of course)

osukaru

• Friendship is Loyalty // Mando'ad draar digu
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2019, 03:19 PM »
Hey guys! So I’ve started working on the armor, painted it already but could use some advice!  Unfortunately I’m posting on mobile so I don’t know how to upload the image
Hello Baraven
You can attach photos of your WIP you must use imgur. Here is a link where you will be guided to use it.
I hope to see your photos attached.
Posting Photos
Or you can use this Guide Image Gallery System

Oriramikad - Cat #1462               
You have doubts? Rules and Guides
« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2019, 04:05 PM »

Progress, if it’s showing

Avix Dreylestre

• "Cin Vhetin"
« Reply #4 on: Feb 11, 2019, 06:24 PM »
No pic showing up; I was having a similar problem in a recent post. Following this for potential solutions  ???  :(

« Reply #5 on: Feb 12, 2019, 01:59 AM »
Imgur has a habit of posting pics to an album if you're not paying attention, which will keep the link from working in this format. If the link looks something like: imgur.com/a/rhwiowb

See the /a/? You don't want that.

You need to make sure you're actually getting the link for just the image. Right click the picture, do open in new tab, and copy the link of just the picture by itself.

« Reply #6 on: Feb 12, 2019, 01:36 PM »

There we go.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!