Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Brok's Post Imperial Mando

• 0 Replies
Brok's Post Imperial Mando
« on: Feb 11, 2022, 11:15 PM »
In the beginning, I started to assemble & collect parts for a S2 Din Djarin. While I love the character, I saw how saturated he is in the cosplay world. So I'm taking parts and using them for a custom post imperial; a mando aesthetic I've fallen in love with.

Here is my rough concept:

I grappled for a bit wether or not other mandos out there could possibly have the same S2 "beskar" armor as Din Djarin. But the Armorer would've undoubtedly used preexisting drawings or blueprints to forge it.
The Armor will be a navy blue, slightly weathered exposing beskar material.

The flight shirt and paints shall be brown, as well as the vest & neck seal. The grey squares are just velcro. The cummerbund will be of black fabric, with a cracked leather apron. Here's a look at the current soft goods in hand:

My current helmet is a Mynock GI. I'm sure this will pass for a post imperial style helmet. I love it for its simple, traditional look mixed with the post Imperial style.

More to come...

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!