Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Right Size?

• 2 Replies

Jksson87

• Work in Progress
Right Size?
« on: Dec 27, 2019, 07:49 AM »
Hello!
New member here starting on his first Mando-Build.

Wondering how to size the armor? I´ve seen many placements for the armor on other people.
Some have it high above the stomach, some have the belly plate covering theit stomach.

This is Jango Fett armor 5'3

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
Re: Right Size?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2019, 04:24 PM »
It’s easiest to start with your collar for sizing and work your way down to the belly plate. The collar should almost (but not!) be choking you with the outside edges ending between the balls of your shoulders. From there, your chest plate edges should line up to the outside of your collar plate. The belly plate typically ends around your belly button (slightly above, at, or slightly below) - it all depends on the person and their body type.

Without seeing the collar plate taped on, I’m uncertain if these plates are too small or about the right size. My gut tells me these are on the small side, but again I’m uncertain without the collar plate. If you can tape that on in addition to the other plates, that would greatly help!

A great resource for building is getting in contact with your local clan as well as your clan’s ruusalor solyc; your clanmates and officers should be able to give you hands on help at armor parties :)

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP
Re: Right Size?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2020, 06:15 PM »
What she said.  lol

Cabur Akaata Member #178; Oribru Akaata #46; Grey Brigade/OT Guard #73; (Veteran/ Fire/ EMS/ Old Guy)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!