Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Bobamaker

• 5 Replies

Niraa Ttocs

• I have fiscally variable morality
Bobamaker
« on: Apr 13, 2016, 03:44 AM »
Hey, was considering ordering a kit (I know, blasphemy ) from Bobamaker but wanted to know if their Fetts were MMCC approved first

Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Kitala-Enby

• Slowly returning to active forum presence.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Bobamaker
« Reply #1 on: Apr 14, 2016, 06:35 PM »
No armour parts are Specifically MMCC approved, Like if it's painted or put together incorrectly then it could be denied regardless of where it came from. but the boba maker pieces are canon accurate to the best of my knowledge. Some people might have opinions as to better sellers but as far as I am aware boba maker is top notch.. Beware of the waiting time though. He's a busy guy so your stuff will probably take a wee while. But assemble and paint it all up to standards and Bobamaker pieces should pass the app process easily.

I sell awesome armour in the Hawkers Guild
CHECK IT OUT!.

Live Action Deathwatch Build.

Custom Copper Covert Mando.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
MABEL #036 & #038 apparently
VOTS #014

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Apr 14, 2016, 06:50 PM »
Kitala is completely Correct .... :D on all counts.
 Daz does some outstanding work , it's worth the Wait .  ;)

BTW ... I have a Bobamaker bucket ... ;D just sayin ..

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
« Reply #3 on: Apr 14, 2016, 11:19 PM »
Hey, was considering ordering a kit (I know, blasphemy ) from Bobamaker but wanted to know if their Fetts were MMCC approved first

Awwww... You didn't like my answer in the PMs? Don't trust me?  ;)

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)
« Reply #4 on: Apr 30, 2016, 12:32 PM »
If you have the money to spend and don't mind waiting, I always recommend him. I wish I had just gotten all my stuff at once from him since he is pretty backed up now. His ABS armor came thru clean and trimmed.

« Reply #5 on: Jun 28, 2016, 09:16 PM »
Bobamaker is some top quality stuff! Just be prepared to wait quite a while, I know his helmet orders wait times get get into the 12 month range.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!