Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tenebris WIP

• 80 Replies

Tenebris

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Tenebris WIP
« Reply #50 on: Feb 02, 2016, 04:12 PM »
Yes I filled the holes before i overhauled and filled the central body and upto the rail.

I got OM, thanks for the words of advice support and encouragement everyone   :D

« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2016, 02:49 AM by Tenebris » Logged

Delphin'Kam

• The Force is my best customer
« Reply #51 on: Feb 03, 2016, 08:56 AM »
I got OM, thanks for the words of advice support and encouragement everyone   :D

Congratulations!!!!!

Working on Kit Updates

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #52 on: Feb 03, 2016, 10:09 AM »
Congrats!

Orar Jaxx

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #53 on: Feb 03, 2016, 02:43 PM »
Congrats!

Hik'aari

• Nick'aari
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Weapons 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events
« Reply #54 on: Feb 03, 2016, 02:49 PM »
Congrats :)

I think all the work you have put in has shown and really come together for a killer kit :D

Hik'aari WIP  |  Cat #1319  |  Akii'su WIP
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #56 on: Feb 03, 2016, 11:09 PM »
Congrats!! :)

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #57 on: Feb 05, 2016, 09:36 AM »
Woo-hoo!! Congrats!  :D

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #58 on: Feb 05, 2016, 12:19 PM »
Well done, vod!

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Evaar'la Kal

• Pistachio!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #59 on: Feb 05, 2016, 12:32 PM »
Congrats vod!

Instagram: @evaarla_kal

Malek Dair

• Ratiin ba'balut oya!
« Reply #60 on: Feb 05, 2016, 05:03 PM »
Congrats vod! Well deserved! Oya!

Armour Thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=94290.0

Helmet Thread (COMPLETED): http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=95445.0

Soft Parts: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=107583.0

Gauntlets: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=114126.0

Education and armor, self defense, our tribe, our language and Our Leader All help us Survive

M.V.S. #29
B.O.M.B. #65
B.o.B.B. #009

Syko Voss

• 'Simon'/'Simes' OM#1469
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #61 on: Feb 06, 2016, 03:27 PM »
Congratulations!

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #62 on: Feb 06, 2016, 08:46 PM »
Very cool!

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Darth Tenebrus

• brokar beskar'gam, kad'la ga'amur
« Reply #63 on: Feb 12, 2016, 01:08 AM »
Congrats on OM!  great looking kit - the ombre beskar'gam dye job, wings on back, greeblie filled gaunts and tools.  Now I have to finish my build as AS too.

Tenebris

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #64 on: Mar 31, 2016, 06:16 AM »
excuse the wrapping....hawk can finish that later (he can leather wrap a toilet roll and make it look great).

Tenebris

« Reply #65 on: Apr 05, 2016, 12:53 PM »
So I think ive settled on an under helmet look.....dathmirian

More weapons as im thinking of moving towards gun slinger or pistoleer??? Knive casts came from Helix.

Finally assembled my DX-13'S.....well one of them.

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #67 on: Apr 05, 2016, 03:05 PM »
I'm not the only alien in the clan? Awesome!!!

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Tenebris

« Reply #68 on: Apr 08, 2016, 09:43 AM »
I'm not the only alien in the clan? Awesome!!!

Yeay  :D...... Small one is going to be a  mirialan I think. Do you have all the face paint on under your lid, or is it a lid on look?

Kris Jasra

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #69 on: Apr 08, 2016, 05:35 PM »
Yeay  :D...... Small one is going to be a  mirialan I think. Do you have all the face paint on under your lid, or is it a lid on look?

Under the lid so I'm still in char when I take the helmet off. I'm a Twi'lek so not having the makeup would pretty much sentence me to not removing the helmet for any reason.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Aria

• They told me to dress for the job I want
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Most invasions trooped in 2017
« Reply #70 on: Apr 08, 2016, 10:41 PM »
Looks awesome! How does your wig hold up under the bucket, though??

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade

Tenebris

« Reply #71 on: Apr 09, 2016, 04:02 AM »
Under the lid so I'm still in char when I take the helmet off. I'm a Twi'lek so not having the makeup would pretty much sentence me to not removing the helmet for any reason.

How does the makeup hold? and what are you using? Ive heard using hairspray mixed in with the paint helps?

Looks awesome! How does your wig hold up under the bucket, though??

Thank you :) The wig is fine as its just straight and the helmet holds it down, as long as I sweep it over one shoulder and keep my hand on it as I lift the first bit of the helmet off.

Its the makeup.......mainly where the padding sits on the helmet on the forehead. I was going to do echani but couldn't find a pale enough foundation....as normal was looking to orange with the wig.(but someone has just suggested a company that does a white base foundation.)

I'm just trying to find a way to look swarsy when I can't wear the lid when my POTS or vertigo is bad.

Kris Jasra

« Reply #72 on: Apr 09, 2016, 06:42 AM »
Its the makeup.......mainly where the padding sits on the helmet on the forehead.

How about doing some form of sweatband type thing. Match it to your kit or add a mythosaur etc and it'll fit right in and you'll have something for your padding to rest on when you do put your helmet on. My Twi'lek headdress is matched to the padding in my helmet so that it all rests on the leather and not on my face for that exact reason - blue makeup everywhere.

Tenebris

« Reply #73 on: Apr 11, 2016, 08:04 AM »
How about doing some form of sweatband type thing. Match it to your kit or add a mythosaur etc and it'll fit right in and you'll have something for your padding to rest on when you do put your helmet on. My Twi'lek headdress is matched to the padding in my helmet so that it all rests on the leather and not on my face for that exact reason - blue makeup everywhere.

I made a ridged one out of worlba but cant get it all on together. I'll look at making a Twi'lek style headdress, I'm just not sure I'll cope with the heat of it all. I can but try, thanks for the idea  :D

Kris Jasra

« Reply #74 on: Apr 11, 2016, 09:06 AM »
Yeah, can get hot, though to be fair I was more thinking along the lines of having it set so that the helmet could be put on for pictures and such, not for leaving it on for longer periods for you. If that makes sense?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!