Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Z-6 Rotary Blaster

• 8 Replies

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
Z-6 Rotary Blaster
« on: Aug 09, 2015, 05:01 PM »
I have wanted to do this awhile but was going to wait for my 3d printer to make really good parts.  Couldnt wait so I am making a non functioning rotary blaster for now.

Here is the start

Midnightsaint

• DTA
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Z-6 Rotary Blaster
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2015, 08:42 PM »
good start

Draar Urmankalar Ash'ad

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2015, 09:45 PM »
Thanks Vod

Aug 19 2015

Rasec

• Awards Family events 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2016, 07:49 PM »
Looks great! What size PVC pipes did you use?

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith
« Reply #4 on: Jan 26, 2016, 08:07 PM »
depends on the section.  The aft part was 4" connectors and pipe.  The barrels are 3/4"

Rasec

• Awards Family events 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #5 on: Jan 27, 2016, 08:00 AM »
I was trying to piece one together, but got stumped trying to figure out what sizes to use. Is the vented pipe section 4"? What size pipe did you use for the metallic silver and gold section?

Helix

« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2016, 10:04 AM »
It's a real piece of beauty Vod !
The build, the paintjob, everything !

My sales thread : Helix's lair

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith
« Reply #7 on: Mar 18, 2016, 09:18 PM »
The end is two 4" end caps  glued together. The recessed section is just 4 inch pipe.  The ribs are made of the cap sections I cut out.  Super simple.

Choruk Kar'ta

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #8 on: Apr 20, 2016, 04:09 PM »
Nice work Vod! rotary blasters are so insane. spray and pray!  :laugh:

Burc'ya vaal burk'yc, burc'ya veman

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!