Bo Katan S7
All armor must be made of a solid material such as fiberglass, styrene, sintra or Vac-formed ABS. Armor must have dimension and give the appearance of thickness and depth according to the visual references of this character. All armor and soft parts must be weathered where indicated in visual references to give the illusion of battle wear and damage.
- Nite Owl helmet. Must have a dark smoke colored “T” visor.
- Ear caps are blue in color, on each side of the helmet. They sit flush at the top and halfway down the back edge with the rear helmet band. They extend to sit flush with the bottom edge of the helmet. Each feature a center recessed channel.
- Right ear cap must feature a medium gray rangefinder and stalk. The rangefinder assembly sits flush with the top of the ear cap.
- The mandibles and forehead must be an off-white color.
- The upper cheeks are rounded at the top and must be a slightly darker blue color.
- The key slots and rear helmet band must be dark gray color.
- The dome, lower cheeks, and the back of the helmet must be blue in color.
- The helmet colors and weathering patterns should match the visual references as closely as possible.
- “V” logo at the center of the forehead is black in color. There are two medium-grey owl eyes on either side of the “V” logo. Five forward facing slender triangles start at the forehead crown with the center triangle lining up with the center of the “V” shape.
- Must be dark charcoal gray or black in color, with heavy weathering.
- Must be single sleeved with long sleeves going under the forearm gauntlets. Sleeves end with a blue cuff matching the blue color used on the armor.
- Flight suit has no visible zippers or openings.
- Must allow for the attachment of cod and holster, knee and shin armor.
- Pants must be tight and have a seam extending from the hips to the ankle. Flight suit may be made of cotton, cotton/spandex/Lycra material.
- Must be dark charcoal grey or black made from the same material as the flight suit, with heavy weathering.
- Must be as seamless as possible with no visible zippers, labels or openings.
- Must include a turtleneck or tight neck seal.
- Shoulders do not flare outward like wings but are short sleeves that extend approximately ⅓ down wearer’s bicep. Sleeves end with a blue band matching armor color and are approximately ¾-1-inch wide.
- Must allow for the attachment of chest, back, belly, shoulder and collar armor.
- Vest ends under the girth belt.
- Must be dark charcoal gray or black to match the flight suit, with heavy weathering. Same or similar to the material used for the flight suit and worn tucked underneath the gauntlets.
- Boots are black with a highly rugged sole pattern.
- Boots allow for secure attachment of armor on top of boot and have no visible logos.
- See below for boot armor.
- Animated Nite Owen armor consisting of collar armor, left and right breast plates, a center diamond, and an abdominal plate.
- Chest Armor is painted light-medium gray in color.
- The left breast plate has two raised, yellow rectangles at the top, outer corner of the plate.
- Collar armor must be blue in color to match helmet and weathered to match visual references. The collar armor extends to the center top of the wearer’s shoulders on each side so it is no more than an inch gap from the back plate.
- Center diamond plate must have a raised vertical rectangle as shown in visual references.
- Chest armor must attach securely to the front of the vest with no visible means of attachment.
- Animated Nite Owl armor.
- Armor plate extends to center top of wearer’s shoulders on each side so it is no more than an inch gap from the collar plate.
- Armor is light-medium gray in color.
- Back armor must attach securely to the back of the vest.
- Animated Nite Owl armor with the black and white Nite Owl logo in the bottom third section.
- Must be blue in color to match the other armor pieces.
- Armor is attached to the Flack Vest with no visible means of attachment.
- Nite Owl style gauntlets which open on the inside of the forearm and have a method of hinging (No Hinges or Rivets to be seen) on the outside.
- Blue in color to match other armor components.
- The right gauntlet must contain the following components as shown in visual references:
- Five buttons on the top. Three of which are red and in a row, the last being a red perpendicular button and behind the firsts row on the outside. A white button must be next to the perpendicular button, in the same plane as the first row.
- Two forward facing gray or silver blasters in front of the middle section.
- Two vertical slights on the outside of the blasters for the exploding disc to be expelled. A slit for blade disc to be expelled (over wrist opening).
- The right gauntlet must have a red in color range finder target as shown in visual reference.
- The left gauntlet must contain the following components as shown in the visual references:
- Four forward facing darts in front of the middle section.
- Seven buttons on the top. Three of which are red and in a row. The other four, 1 red, 1 white and 2 grey, are behind the first row with the outside button being red. The two grey buttons are non illuminated.
- A gray or silver electrical grappling hook in the middle, and a slot for the hidden knife to extend or retract (over wrist opening).
- Belt is made of leather or leather-like material, dark brown in color and approximately 2-2.5 inches wide.
- Must have 4 horizontal lines approximately ¼ inch apart.
- Belt attaches in rear. Heavy duty velcro is recommended for durability.
- Must be worn below the ammo belt.
- Must be leather or leather-like material, dark brown in color and approximately 2 inches wide. The end of belt overlaps the other end in rear with velcro (or similar) attachment.
- Must include eight pouches. Six of the pouches must be no more than 2” wide by 4” tall. Two of these pouches are worn on the front of the belt, and the remaining four pouches are worn together in the back. Two larger pouches, measuring approximately 2.5” wide by 4.5” tall, must be worn on each side of the belt.Ammo belt is worn directly above the Girth Belt and below the Ab Plate.
- Animated Nite Owl armor consisting of three pieces.
- Must be light-medium gray in color to match other armor plates.
- Must be worn under the Girth Belt and attach to the flight suit with no visible means of attachment.
- Animated Nite Owl armor consisting of thigh plates with weapon holsters.
- Must be light-medium gray in color to match other armor elements.
- Must be curved to fit snugly over thighs. Must attach securely on the thighs of the flight suit.
- Thigh plates have a 2.5-3 inch leather or leather like Drop-leg strap that runs from the girth belt to the thigh plates.
- Thigh plates have a brown trim piece around the outer edge plate extending approximately ½ inch beyond edge of the plate. The brown trim matches the color of the brown leather.
- A brown leather ¾-1 inch strap attached to lower curvature of the plate and securely fastens around the upper thigh. A silver or grey buckle located in front are used to close the straps around the thighs.
- Animated Nite Owl armor in design.
- Knee armor are blue in color to match the other armor plates with a matching blue strap approximately ½-1 inch across the back of the knees.
- Must attach securely to the front of the knees over the flightsuit.
- Animated Nite Owl armor in design.
- Must be light-medium gray in color with a blue stripe down the middle.
- Armor matches the curvature of the leg and attach securely to the front of the flightsuit. The plates have two ½-1 inch leather or leather like straps across the back of the leg. Straps have a silver or grey buckle located on the outside of the wearer’s leg.
- Animated Nite Owl armor in design.
- Toecap and spat must be light-medium gray in color.
- Heel cover is dark gray with a rectangular horizontal light-medium gray section in the middle of the rear.
- Armor is worn securely with no visible means of attachment on top (covering any laces), toe cap and back of the heels.
- Animated Nite Owl Jetpack in design.
- The colors for the jetpack are: blue, light-medium gray, dark gray, and light tan.
- Must have the following main components: one center tank, two side fuel tanks, two bottom mounted thrusters, and three cone-shaped missiles.
- Must have a tan pinstripe around each three cone-shaped missile base and two stripes on both sides the center tank.
- Must have a vertical blue strip along the center of the main center tank.
- Slightly elevated, thin pin-striping detail is found on either side of main tank and surrounding tan horizontal stripes.
- Must attach snugly against the backplate with no visible means of attachment. Lower part of the back plate will be visible under the jetpack.
- All patterns, colors and weathering must match visual references as closely as possible.
- Based on a scratch-built or a modified commercial toy Westar 35 pistol.
- Must be light and medium gray in color with dark gray finish on the handles and slide.
- Red/orange wig, bob-style cut that is chin length and styled to match references.
- Medium grey headband with dark grey markings on the top and sides to match references. Headband has four small yellow rectangles, two on each side, at the temples.