Fleece, flannel, Lycra, spandex, and any other shiny or stretchy fabrics will not be accepted.
– Navy blue, mid-thigh length tunic with long sleeves in non-shiny fabric. The top has a stand-up collar that fastens at the neck above a wide diamond cut-out at the upper chest. The tunic has a tabard in the center front and center back that is attached along the top half and hangs free at the bottom. No visible zippers or buttons allowed. The collar should be lined on the inside with a white or light grey matching fabric.
– The top of the collar, shoulders, and edges of the sleeves have thick silver/light blue piping; one row along the collar, three along the shoulders spaced approximately 1” / 2.5 cm apart, and three at the edge of the sleeves at the wrist with no space between them.
– The tunic’s fabric should be rows of varied sizes of light green/turquoise polka-dots on a navy-blue background to match the pattern in the artwork/costume design in size, shape, and color. This may be embroidered, woven, or painted.
– Belt is a navy blue, firm, leather or leather like material. The belt should have a slightly dipped center front on both the top and bottom edge. The belt should have 9 roughly equally sized hexagon metal or leather/leather like pieces equally spaced with one slightly larger hexagon in the center front. All hexagons should have a circular solid ‘button’ in the center. All pieces should match the navy blue of the belt and tunic.
– Pants should match the dark blue/Navy fabric of the tunic and should be fitted around the thighs, but looser around the knees/on top of the boots.
– Boots should be navy and match tunic/pants with approximately 2” / 5 cm chunky heels and be at least mid calf to knee height without laces or logos.
– Boots should have a lighter blue/silver design on them matching the pattern in artwork/costume design.
– Hair is combed back into a small, tight, twisted bun.
*Battle Damage Variant*
Entire outfit should be weathered to appear dirty and torn to match visual references with rips on right thigh, right hip of tunic, left bicep and left forearm and wrist.
– Battle damage Variant : The left sleeve’s outermost piping is partially disconnected/torn from the others, and the sleeve has a large tear showing the fitted under tunic/shirt plus minor tears on the upper arm going through both layers. The lower right side of the tunic has a large tear with the fabric hanging down just under the hips.
– Battle Damage Variant : Light gray layer under tunic/shirt and inner pants/leggings (full or mock). (Only seen on battle damaged version)
– Battle Damage Variant : Right pants leg is ripped on the side of the thigh, showing the fitted grey leggings/pants underneath.
– Battle Damage Variant : Hair is styled with left side part and curls that touch the tops of the shoulders to match references. Blond hair recommended. If a wig is used, it should be high quality and appear like real hair.